Is this what I want in Life ? Am I happy ? Satisfied ?

Good salary, good status in the society, or may be you are struggling to catch up with the social barriers and live a good life in society. Frustration, and vacuum in life is always there in everyone's life. I have seen people in various offices working throughout the day till late night - why - to meet the goals, to meet the targets, to earn more money so that kids can have better life..... There are 1000 reasons to put yourself in tough situations and make your like miserable. How many times have you actually made yourself or others happy ? To make yourself happy and to feel the bliss of joy you need not have the luxury of big bungalows and big luxury cars. Try a few minutes of meditation and see the effect. I don't say follow my words. Just give it a try. And you don't need to practice tough exercises - just sit and relax in silence close your eyes and concentrate on your breath going in and out. It is so simple. Some people complain that during this their mind tend to wander - it is totally normal that happens. Let it wander and then again gently bring it back to your meditation. In a few days you shall be able to control it. 10 minutes of meditation and you shall free like you have taken rest or as fresh as you are after 2 hrs of afternoon nap ! I am telling from my experience. Try it and if you have any doubts ask me - I shall try to help (thinkcomplete@gmail.com) or go through the links I have suggested.

All the Best - Wish you Happiness and Good Health


Links for those seeking spiritual bliss:
http://www.sivananda.org/
http://www.divyayoga.com/

No comments: